I am who I am now...And I am a girl...

我不是孔子,亦不是老子,圣人非也。
我只是一个小女子。

2011年12月17日星期六

A sorry to myself own.

Today suppose to be a happy day
but why...
I'm _ _ _ing like losing control by no reason
don't asking me why
myself get shock too when i'm _ _ _ing there
sometimes, we just think that we can easily accept our own
but, when you get realize "that" will tell you won't
maybe that is the only reason why I'm _ _ _ing
trying to act tough in front of people, and I think I can too
although i putting down my ego, it still doesn't work on me
I know everybody does not live perfect, and can't work perfect
but I hope I'm not that weak too
hey, don't keep it in mind ya..
not really willing to do that and scaring you
I have to say sorry to you too
my emotional collapse, doesn't mean your fault
I just cannot accept myself to showing my weak to everybody 
it's cruel to me
however, I think that's nothing to me and it's normal i'm being weak 
something is corroded to me, there not nothing anymore
It is something and the only something I can own it as mine
swear not to treating it like nothing again and again
have to face it seriously 


This isn't the time to make hard and fast decision
this is the time to make mistake
so, make as many mistake as you can 
this is a process of way grown



WAHAHAHA! STARTING MY HOLIDAY!!!
WOHOOO~

没有评论:

发表评论